Northeastern support students’ mental health by providing students “with more options, more clinicians, and a whole new level of mental health support, UHCS has a vision of healthcare that sets you at the center”.
Find@Northeastern, a 24/7 immediate access connection to the mental health support and resources all with just one call away.
- Immediate support with a licensed mental health provider
- Personal assistance in locating and scheduling the help you need
- Unlimited free counseling sessions
- Video counseling options for wherever you are
- Appointments with local therapists
- Resources and tools to help you along the way
- Free access to Headspace
To learn more visit Northeastern University Health & Counseling Services by clicking the button below:
Mental Health Related Emergencies
For all medical or mental health related issues during business hours please call 617.373.2772 or call Find@Northeastern for 24/7 mental health support 877.233.9477 (in the U.S.), +1.781.457.7777 (outside the U.S.).
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: Call 1-800-273- 825
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Forsyth Building, 1st Floor
70 Forsyth Street
Boston, MA 02115
UHCS offers same-day visits during business hours.
Please check here to see the complete list of visit options.