The International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE) Annual Conference will take place from November 16-18, 2015 in Boston, MA. In collaboration with Massachusetts Campus Compact, Northeastern University is proud to be the institutional host for the 2015 IARSLCE annual conference. Research to be presented by Northeastern faculty & staff is as follows:
- Julie Miller and Ilka Kostka will be presenting their research paper Cultivating communities of practice with international students using intergenerational oral history projects on Monday, November 16 from 2:30-3:45pm.
- Lorna Hayward will be presenting her research paper Sustaining a Long Term International Service Learning Partnership: A Model for Inclusion and Action Upon Community Participant Feedback on Tuesday, November 17 from 9:30-10:45am.
- Emily Mann, Megan Kleber, and Lori Gardinier will be presenting their research paper Applying the Social Genome Model: Identifying City Resources to Combat Poverty on Tuesday, November 17 from 9:30-10:45am.
- Lisa Roe, Becca Berkey, Gail Begley, and Hilary Schuldt will be presenting their research paper Undergraduates as Innovation Partners in Teaching & Learning: Lessons from the Service-Learning Teaching Assistant Program on Tuesday, November 17 from 11:00am-12:15pm.
- Lori Gardinier and her student Gemma Bonfiglioli will be presenting their poster Peer-to-Peer Cross Cultural Project-Based Community Engagement on Tuesday, November 17 from 2:15-3:30pm.
More information can be found here: http://www.researchslce.org/conferences/